PRICED WITH THE PLAYER IN MIND
Though modern versions of our favorite ‘80s axes are out there, many of them are far beyond the financial reach of the players that adore them.
The GX-1 balances era-correct specs, quality craftsmanship and accessible pricing. Badlands Guitar Company works with some of the best luthiers in Southern California to produce instruments that rep the Sunset Strip look and sound from headstock to strap-button without pricing the average musician out of the experience.
- The GX-1 is U.S.-built in limited quantities, ensuring unparalleled quality control and stable long-term value.
- Every component is carefully selected to ensure the best price-to-value ratio while honoring ‘80s era designs and specs.
- “No compromise” design philosophy that rivals other reissues and re-imagined instruments attempting to recapture the look, feel and sound of classic ‘80s hard rock guitars.
Run 1 Gx1 Redline 2023 Limited Edition - Pre-order Deposit
Each guitar comes bundled with:
- TKL Hardshell Case
- Dimarzio ClipLock® Strap
- Runway Audio Instrument Cable (Ltd. Ed.)
- V-Picks Original Acrylic Guitar Pick (Ltd. Ed.)
- Floyd Rose HexHider Magnetic 3mm Allen Wrench
Additional case candy includes:
- Thank You Card
- Signed QA Hang Tags
- Backstage Pass
- Limited Edition Badlands Redline Poster
- A5 BGC Document Folder
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity